Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

HISTORICAL FIGURE #5 I have not done a female figure yet so todays is Amelia Eirhart. In every picture there is over her she is standing very rigid and posed, so I tried to capture that. Not sure how it turned out.

Maxime Mary - Character Design
Maxime Mary - Character Design
Click here to download
Los Angeles, CA Artist Dave Chung #art
Los Angeles, CA Artist Dave Chung #art
Click here to download
animation character design
animation character design
Click here to download
Chris Sanders. www.chrissandersa...
Chris Sanders.  www.chrissandersa...
Click here to download
HISTORICAL FIGURE #5 I have not done a female figure yet so todays is Amelia Eirhart. In every picture there is over her she is standing very rigid and posed, so I tried to capture that. Not sure how it turned out.
HISTORICAL FIGURE #5  I have not done a female figure yet so todays is Amelia Eirhart. In every picture there is over her she is standing very rigid and posed, so I tried to capture that. Not sure how it turned out.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment